[U-Boot] FW: u-boot v2016 vs v2013

Mehmet Ali İPİN mehmet.ipin at pavotek.com.tr
Wed Jan 24 12:26:42 UTC 2018

Dear Estevam,

I am (in fact hardware engineer developed the PCB)  not an experienced u-boot/linux developer, therefore sorry for my complex questions.
I will check the forum, and google for this message, but you may help me to start the right path.

May be, according to your experience you can advise me to check some (phy/mac) register, pin status, clock values,
Or give the name of threads in u-boot or nxp imx6 forum which is about similar dhcp events, if you remember.

Since its a new PCB board, so we did not load/run the linux yet.

Thanks and best regards.

Mehmet Ali