[U-Boot] FW: u-boot v2016 vs v2013

Mehmet Ali İPİN mehmet.ipin at pavotek.com.tr
Thu Jan 25 11:06:39 UTC 2018

Dear Fabio,

I checked my PHY KSZ9021 schematic  (we used i.mx6 Dual Light) with boundary devices sabre_light_revD(they used i.mx6 quad)  KSZ9021. We both use same clock and data signals on both i.mx6 and PHY sides.

I saw 6.25 MHz clock signal on RGMII_TXCLK pin of i.mx6dl which is connected to the GTX_CLK input pin of PHY same as in sabre light. PHY is multiplying this clock with 5 and generating 31.25 MHz, which is connected back to the ENET_REF_CLK pin of i.mx6dl.

I guess either my global ethernet clock or its pll clock registers or their mask registers are not set correctly, to generate 25 MHz, instead of 6.25 MHz.

May be you know, how may I correct them?

Thanks and best regards.

Mehmet Ali