[U-Boot] Manual is out of date, missing commands and information

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Sun Jan 28 21:57:44 UTC 2018

Dear Nathan,

In message <CAGdamPDuwmr3Lqt+w6tZ4tdvH4VvtEmAcqqEnJ=T1-NWtmsGvg at mail.gmail.com> you wrote:

> So I wrote that when I thought there were better guides online somewhere. I
> haven't found any more complete guides. Maybe that is intentional?

Intentional?  Not sure if you want to insinuate anything here, or
what.  I think it's just a manifestation of the usual situation that
developers find it more interesting to hack on the code, and they
don't need much documentation because they live with the code day by
day - and the users, on the other hand, tend to complain only and
not contribute back.

> Surely there is some guide out there, either for free or not.

If you find anything better than the DULG please lt us know (or,
even better, help to improve the manual).

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
The last thing one knows in constructing a work is what to put first.
- Blaise Pascal