[U-Boot] requesting a custodian tree for Aspeed SoCs maintenance

ChiaWei Wang chiawei_wang at aspeedtech.com
Wed Aug 12 05:07:13 CEST 2020

Hi Tom,

Thank you for the feedback.

So currently, should we simply submit individual Aspeed patches to the mailing list for the review process?
In fact, we have sent certain patches couple days ago. (http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/project/uboot/cover/20200803093610.3222-1-chiawei_wang@aspeedtech.com/)
If it is the case, we will proceed the patch submission for Aspeed SoCs after the review is done.

Regards,
Chiawei