[GIT] Pull request: u-boot-dfu (27.08.2019)

Marek Vasut marex at denx.de
Fri Aug 28 00:17:21 CEST 2020

On 8/27/20 11:10 PM, Lukasz Majewski wrote:
> Dear Marek,

Hi,

> Please find a set of DFU/Gadget/sdp/fastboot related fixes and
> enhancements:
>
> https://gitlab.denx.de/u-boot/custodians/u-boot-dfu/-/commits/master
>
> The git tag with detailed changes description in this PR can be found
> here:
>
> https://gitlab.denx.de/u-boot/custodians/u-boot-dfu/-/tags/u-boot-dfu-27Aug2020

Is this some new format of pull request, are we no longer using
git-request-pull ?

Also note that the UPDATE_TFTP is being actively used, why is it removed
here and this late in rc3 ? I think these patches should really be
postponed until after the release.

Can you please re-do the PR with only fixes ?

Thanks