[GIT] Pull request: u-boot-dfu (27.08.2019)

Lukasz Majewski lukma at denx.de
Fri Aug 28 10:24:32 CEST 2020

Hi Marek,

> On 8/27/20 11:10 PM, Lukasz Majewski wrote:
> > Dear Marek,
>
> Hi,
>
> > Please find a set of DFU/Gadget/sdp/fastboot related fixes and
> > enhancements:
> >
> > https://gitlab.denx.de/u-boot/custodians/u-boot-dfu/-/commits/master
> >
> > The git tag with detailed changes description in this PR can be
> > found here:
> >
> > https://gitlab.denx.de/u-boot/custodians/u-boot-dfu/-/tags/u-boot-dfu-27Aug2020
> >

> Is this some new format of pull request, are we no longer using
> git-request-pull ?

I thought that it would be more convenient to send the direct link to
gitlab, as it is easy to have access to merge tag information.

> Also note that the UPDATE_TFTP is being actively used,

From the other discussion, which was led mostly by Heinrich (CCed) it
was apparent that this was a dead code.

> why is it
> removed here and this late in rc3 ? I think these patches should
> really be postponed until after the release.
>
> Can you please re-do the PR with only fixes ?

The only non-fix patches are:
- one which adds max3420 gadget

- sdp enhancements (which looks to be self contained).

> Thanks

Best regards,

Lukasz Majewski

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-59 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: lukma at denx.de