U-Boot mainline: Digilent Zybo-Z7 support

Johannes Krottmayer krjdev at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 08:59:30 CEST 2020

Okay, thanks for the fast reply!

At the time I wrote this mail, I didn't read the docs.

Off-topic:

Are there plans for U-Boot to create a default image (including
FSBL, bitstream and U-Boot)?

For example (additional build step):
$ export BITSTREAM=/path/to/fpga.bit

For now I use Vivado to create the bitstream file, Vitis for the
FSBL and then bootgen to create the SD card image.