[ELDK] C++ execution on PowerPC

Kushagra Bhatnagar Kushagra.Bhatnagar at lntinfotech.com
Wed Oct 7 15:00:26 CEST 2009

Hi,

We have PowerPC 460EX board (Release 4.2), on which we are trying to
execute few C and C++ programs. We are able to run C programs
successfully, but while executing C++ programs, we get an error: error
while loading shared libraries: libstdc++.so.6: cannot open shared object
file: No such file or directory.
The corresponding library is available in our host machine(for x86
architecture) and hence can't be copied to the target as it is. In order
to install the library, we downloaded the specific RPM file for PowerPC.
But RPM is not supported on PowerPC and we are unable to find the binary
of RPM for PowerPC. Kindly help us in this regard.

Thank you.
Kushagra Bhatnagar

Larsen & Toubro Infotech Ltd.
www.Lntinfotech.com

This Document is classified as:

L&T Infotech Proprietary   L&T Infotech Confidential   L&T Infotech
Internal Use Only   L&T Infotech General Business

This Email may contain confidential or privileged information for the
intended recipient (s) If you are not the intended recipient, please do
not use or disseminate the information, notify the sender and delete it
from your system.