[ELDK] [Xenomai-help] shm_open returns errno 38 - function not implemented

Yigal Goldberger yigal_gold at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 16 18:41:19 CEST 2009

Hi Again Gilles,
I've also sent this mail to the DENX mailing list , since the toolchain is suplied by DENX.
Our board was ported some two months ago by DENX software based on the MPC8272 (freescale) .
I'd like to add the support for shared memory , but as I said I'd like to keep the system as untouched as possible - as I said It's been tested and is running stable and with good performance .
Since I know that these things are delicate, I'd appreciate your guidance as to which files I need replaced (by which files) , and which configurations need be changed .
Best Regards,
Yigal Goldberger .