[U-Boot] PR1-Appliance UART Boot Issue

Amber and Sarosh amber_sarosh at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 22 18:54:22 CET 2012

We are compiling from these sources:
https://switchfin.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/switchfin/switchfin/trunkhttps://switchfin.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/switchfin/switchfin/tags/br4-ui2.15 https://blackfin.uclinux.org/gf/download/frsrelease/360/3630/u-boot-trunk-svn.src.tar.bz2https://blackfin.uclinux.org/gf/download/frsrelease/533/9651/u-boot-2011.11-2011R1-RC5.tar.bz2
Regards,Amber & Sarosh