[U-Boot] USB3.0 Interrupt transfer in u-boot

Puneet Sharma puneet.sharma at moschip.com
Thu Apr 4 08:25:40 CEST 2013

Hello,

I want to test USB keyboard for XHCI in u-boot and to do that i need the
Interrupt transfer code in XHCI controller driver in u-boot. If
possible, can you help me to give that piece of code or can you help me
to figure out in kernel where can i find it so that i can try to
replicate it in u-boot and make it work.

Thanks & Regards
--
Puneet Sharma <puneet.sharma at moschip.com>

The information contained in this email and any attachments is confidential and may be subject to copyright or other intellectual property protection. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to use or disclose this information, and we request that you notify us by reply mail or telephone and delete the original message from your mail system.