[U-Boot] USB3.0 Interrupt transfer in u-boot

Vivek Gautam gautamvivek1987 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 4 13:03:33 CEST 2013

Hello Puneet,

On Thu, Apr 4, 2013 at 11:55 AM, Puneet Sharma
<puneet.sharma at moschip.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I want to test USB keyboard for XHCI in u-boot and to do that i need the
> Interrupt transfer code in XHCI controller driver in u-boot. If
> possible, can you help me to give that piece of code or can you help me
> to figure out in kernel where can i find it so that i can try to
> replicate it in u-boot and make it work.

We had posted some patches for XHCI stack driver, but unfortunately
that didn't have support
for interrupt transfer.
Please check in the Linux kernel (drivers/usb/host/xhci*), see if you
can find something for your use
which can be added to this XHCI stack to enable support for interrupt transfer.

--
Thanks & Regards
Vivek