[U-Boot] how to troubleshoot when u-boot is stuck

JPT j-p-t at gmx.net
Mon Apr 8 11:05:15 CEST 2013

I did not succeed trying the "build myself" way yet.
Maybe someone is able to give a hint.

Since I messed with the u-boot-env from linux prompt, u-boot stops right
after "Net:   egiga0 [PRIME]" which is just before "Hit any key to stop
autoboot"
Isn't there anything I can do? Anything I can learn from this?

DRAM unknown CAL  tRP = 8 tRAS = 20 tRCD=8
DRAM CS[0] base 0x00000000   size 256MB
DRAM Total size 256MB  16bit width
Addresses 8M - 0M are saved for the U-Boot usage.
Mem malloc Initialization (8M - 7M): Done
NAND:128 MB
Flash:  0 kB
CPU : Marvell Feroceon (Rev 1)
Streaming disabled
Write allocate disabled
USB 0: host mode
PEX 0: PCI Express Root Complex Interface
PEX interface detected Link X1
Switch On !
Net:   egiga0 [PRIME]
Hit any key to stop autoboot:  0