[U-Boot] [STATUS] v2013.04-rc3 released

Tom Rini trini at ti.com
Mon Apr 15 17:57:29 CEST 2013

Hey all,

I was hoping to release v2013.04 today, but that's not happening.  The
good news is that there were some issues in the ARM tree that got sorted
out and things are better now than they were before.  But, I didn't want
to grab the PR over the weekend and then release today, so I grabbed the
pull today, tested it a bit here too, and now we have -rc3.

I plan to grab the following tomorrow, unless people point out a
problem:
http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/188194/
http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/226608/
http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/216783/
http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/216766/ (these two will need a little
hand fiddling to apply, that's all).

I've also asked Albert to take a look at:
http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/233094/

And at this point I plan to release Friday.

--
Tom