[U-Boot] [STATUS] v2013.04-rc3 released

Simon Glass sjg at chromium.org
Tue Apr 16 01:12:33 CEST 2013

+Minkyu,

Hi Tom,

On Mon, Apr 15, 2013 at 8:57 AM, Tom Rini <trini at ti.com> wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> I was hoping to release v2013.04 today, but that's not happening.  The
> good news is that there were some issues in the ARM tree that got sorted
> out and things are better now than they were before.  But, I didn't want
> to grab the PR over the weekend and then release today, so I grabbed the
> pull today, tested it a bit here too, and now we have -rc3.
>
> I plan to grab the following tomorrow, unless people point out a
> problem:
> http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/188194/
> http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/226608/
> http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/216783/
> http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/216766/ (these two will need a little
> hand fiddling to apply, that's all).

It seems that this exynos patch got dropped on the floor:

http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/216155/

and these two seem to be needed for snow to boot now:

http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/236360/
http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/236358/

Minkyu, can you please look at picking these up for this release?

I have also found a few x86 problems will I will collect apply to x86/master.

> I've also asked Albert to take a look at:
> http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/233094/
>
> And at this point I plan to release Friday.
>
> --
> Tom

Regards,
Simon