[U-Boot] Pull request: u-boot-blackfin

Tom Rini trini at ti.com
Thu May 9 14:09:38 CEST 2013

On Thu, May 09, 2013 at 11:13:52AM +0800, Sonic Zhang wrote:

> Hi Tom,
>
> Please pull the following patches from u-boot-blackfin into your tree.
>
> Thanks
>
> Sonic
>
> The following changes since commit fe8e4dbad1d31c452af3fbabba21e72b210381b3:
>
>   nds32: Use sections header to obtain link symbols (2013-05-08 12:38:10 +0800)
>
> are available in the git repository at:
>
>   git://git.denx.de/u-boot-blackfin.git master
>
> for you to fetch changes up to 2ac75146988bdcf8c30aee9c286af7f2f93b474e:
>
>   bfin: Move gpio support for bf54x and bf60x into the generic driver
> folder. (2013-05-09 10:53:47 +0800)

> Bob Liu (3):
>       blackfin: reduce size of u-boot.ldr in bf548-ezkit default config.
>       blackfin: add baudrate to bdinfo
>       blackfin: bf609: add softswitch config command
>
> Marek Vasut (1):
>       blackfin: The buf variable in bfin_mac.c is not used and produces warning,
>
> Mike Frysinger (1):
>       Blackfin: adjust asm constraints with NMI workaround
>
> Scott Jiang (3):
>       bfin: Remove spi dma function in bf5xx.
>       bfin: discard invalid data and clear RXS in bf5xx spi driver
>       bf609: add SPI register base address
>
> Sonic Zhang (14):
>       blackfin: Change the member's type in dma structures.
>       blackfin: limit the max memory dma peripheral transfer size to 4 bytes.
>       blackfin: run core1 from L1 code sram start address in uboot
> init code on core 0
>       blackfin: Set correct early debug serial baudrate.
>       blackfin: Correct early serial mess output in BYPASS boot mode.
>       blackfin: bf609: implement soft switch
>       blackfin: Fit u-boot image size into limited nor flash on blackfin.
>       blackfin: Enable early print via the generic serial API.
>       blackfin: Add memory virtual console to blackfin serial driver.
>       blackfin: Uart divisor should be set after their values are generated.
>       blackfin: Move blackfin watchdog driver out of the blackfin arch folder.
>       blackfin: Move blackfin serial driver out of blackfin arch folder.
>       blackfin: Add comments for watchdog event initialization.
>       bfin: Move gpio support for bf54x and bf60x into the generic
> driver folder.

Some number of these changes haven't been posted to the list for review
yet.  I'm pretty sure.  I don't recall seeing the CONFIG_CMD_SOFTSWITCH
stuff go past, and you didn't document that new flag in the top-level
README.  Also, you did a merge of your patman branch which means there's
extra stuff in your commit messages.

Please submit the new patches to the mailing list, and re-submit the
pull request with everything else you do have ready.  Thanks!

--
Tom