[U-Boot] ulpi patch in uboot

Stefano Babic sbabic at denx.de
Thu May 16 12:34:39 CEST 2013

On 16/05/2013 11:42, Michael Trimarchi wrote:
> Hi a;;,

Hi Michael,

(I posted also to u-boot ML to check if someone else had issues)

> I think that this patch could be wrong for omap4 and omap3. The opcode shift
> shuld be 22 and not 21. And are you sure that are you using the bit 31
> in the correct way?
>
> Stefano, are you sure about your testing?

Well, it happened more as one year ago, but I tested again this morning
with the AM3517 I used for testing, using a version 2013.04-rc1

twister => usb start
(Re)start USB...
USB0:   USB EHCI 1.00
scanning bus 0 for devices... 3 USB Device(s) found
       scanning usb for storage devices... 1 Storage Device(s) found
twister => fatls usb 0
            .disk/

So it seems working - I have not yet checked in manual, but if the shift
is wrong, it seems it has no drawbacks on my board ;-(

Best regards,
Stefano

Phone: +49-8142-66989-53 Fax: +49-8142-66989-80 Email: sbabic at denx.de