[U-Boot] u-boot USB question

Lance Beck lbeck at bitwisecontrols.com
Fri May 17 04:20:30 CEST 2013

Thanks Bo!

My thinking with fw_printev (setenv) was that I would use it to set the environment variables from our user space app.  This way, we can control when the USB stick will be used for a kernel or rootfs upgrade.  Any thoughts on show this could be scripted and run?  We would like to be able to have a customer in the field do this without having to do anything but send a command from the user app, insert the USB drive and reboot.

Lance