[U-Boot] disassembler ?

Peter Barada peter.barada at logicpd.com
Thu May 23 21:08:24 CEST 2013

On 05/23/2013 02:53 PM, Albert ARIBAUD wrote:
> Also, I *very* strongly suggest that you integrate *some* debugging
> interface, based on *some* industry standard. Seeing as you're working
> on a brand new, untested so far, silicon, such a debugging interface
> is an absolute must IMO.
Ditto here.

JTAG (or some other industry debugging standard) allows attaching mature
tools (like an Abatron BDI or some such) to not only help verify the
state, but develop/debug the code you're writing.  Without such you'll
only be able to do a postmortem and inspect memory after the
code/processor crash - a much more laborious process...

--
Peter Barada
peter.barada at logicpd.com