[U-Boot] TFTP timeouts, i.mx fec problem?

Ruud Commandeur RCommandeur at clb.nl
Fri May 31 14:54:29 CEST 2013

No real success here yet. By using a scope I did see that at least the
MAC is trying to send the 1st packet (activity on RMII TXD part). On the
Phy, the clock is running, LED's are blinking, but the 1st packet
doesn't come out. Although: occasionally it does. Also no clues found in
the datasheet of the phy.

For now, I have set the ARP Timeout to 200 msecs and the retries to 15.
Maybe next week I give it another try with some fresh thoughts.

Regards,

Ruud